Personal US Tax Services in Canada | Leap ACT

Book a one-on-one consultation to learn how we can help your business – Click Here.

USA Personal Tax

If you are a U.S. citizen residing in Canada or if you are a Canadian owning rental property in the U.S., you must file both a Canadian return and a U.S. return.

USA Tax Services

  • Preparation of U.S. federal and state income tax returns for you and your family
  • U.S. tax calculations
  • U.S. and Canada treaty benefits
  • Coordination of U.S. and Canadian deductions and credits
  • Assistance with correspondence from the Internal Revenue Service
Inquire Today
USA Personal Tax Filing

Save time & money with e-filing

With the convenience of e-filing, we can complete your US Tax filing faster, avoid expensive mailing costs, and get confirmations quicker.

This service is offered through our associated company, Cross Border Tax Services Inc., and satisfies the filing criteria of the Internal Revenue Services (IRS).

Get Started

Inquire About USA Personal Tax

Fill in the form below, or call (905) 892-0400.
All personal tax returns are completed by Kristopher McEvoy, MBA, CPA, CFP.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.